Over 20 years of experience leading teams through audio-visual and information technology development. Extensive background with hardware and software integration and testing of emerging technology for both government and private projects.
- Technical Product RnD
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Team Leadership
- API and Data Feeds
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Reverse Engineering
- Product Roadmaps
- IOT Integration
- AR/VR/XR Production
- Product Scoping
Agile Product Manager
Community Brands: 2020-2021
- Developed new agile software features supporting on platform streaming and video automation.
- Created and managed a virtual production department adding additional revenue streams and providing customers with bespoke content.
- Managed SCRUM workflows, DevOps backlogs, and application release through product lifecycle.
- Product owner and subject matter expert (SME) on hybrid and virtual events, video engineering and AV production.
- Developed triage department amid COVD production surge streamlining bug fixes with client communication.
Henry V: 2017-2020
- Oversaw the technical project management for multiple Fortune 100 brands.
- Led technical design and management of interactive branded experiences and hybrid productions.
- Extended agency capabilities by adding virtual product streams, allowing for agency pivot during COVID-19 pandemic.
Creative Technologist / Director / Producer
- Directed and managed technical crews on complex installations delivering traditional and interactive hybrid experiences.
- Produced still and motion content working alongside global marketing agencies, large business, and production studios.
IT Systems Engineer
General Dynamics IT: 2005-2008
- Successfully designed and deployed classified IT system integrations, supporting legacy and emerging technology for DevOps DoD contracts.
- Acted as lead Systems Engineer supporting the Ballistic Missile Defense Network and the Joint Strike Fighter (X-35) projects.
L3 Communications (Titan): 2003-2005
- Managed crews in multiple US and foreign shipyards installing IT and electrical components to support DoD contracts.
- Design and build of classified electronics packages supporting DoD research and development.
US Navy: 1997-2003
- Led technical repair teams through catastrophic failures, maintenance and test scheduling, and taught technical classes.
- Completed advanced electronics and engineering primary and radio frequency communications secondary schools.
- Advanced training in networking, computer hardware, micro/miniature circuit repair, and classified IT systems architecture.
Film and Television Production
University of Portland — 2014
San Diego Community College — 2005